BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 17, 2014

Its been quite awhile!!!!!

Well how is it going everyone!!!  Its been a long time.  I feel that I have finally begun to get my life in order and get back to the things that i have enjoyed doing.  First off let me say that I got engaged on Christmas Day to a man I dearly love.  It will be a long engagement being there are a couple things that need to be taken care of first so we continue to live in our own homes but we live about 2 minutes from each other which is great but living apart stinks.  I am working back in banking again...Been there for 2 years.  Just started getting back into working out again and playing around with makeup.  The love of that has never gone away.  So, just staying busy.  Being on a very tight budget makes my makeup addiction very sparse.  I haven't been able to try things like I used to.  Sometimes I don't even have money to eat but it will get better in time I know that and I have faith....So, a few questions for everyone.....my clarisonic brush won't hold a charge anymore..its about 3 years old...what do you do with it and if nothing what kind of scrub is good to use that is reasonable?  Also, how about a great gold eye color.  I have read in Glamour magazine that its the in thing.

Please give me some ideas and I look forward to reading everyones blog!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Seriously your ring is gorgeous. A great gold I love is 'Whiskey on a Sunday' by Darling Girl. It's gorgeous and really bright. I'm also eyeballing Blonde's Gold pigment by MAC. About your clarisonic, can you contact customer service and see? I hate it when something like that goes on the fritz because it should last longer than that. As for a scrub, I like St. Ives Apricot scrub but I don't know how effective it really is. For yummy smelling scrub (body) I adore adore adore Tree Hut Brazilian Nut body scrub at Wal-Mart. It's like Nutella in a scrub. xoxo Krista, glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! going to keep trying hard....Hope to get some pics done too...

    ReplyDelete