BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Had time for a more fun look today

Wow have I been slacking on posts...time just keeps slipping by.  I have been posting pics on twitter because it is easy.  Today I felt I needed to do the whole thing.  So , here is what I came up with for a look today.  Dramatic and fun...

Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid Aromaleigh Radioactive Matte
over that I applied Lost In Makeupland Love Hate Love from her Alice in Chains collection
Crease Aromaleigh tarnished stychnine and also on outer lid
Went over crease with Aromaleigh Rooftop Garden
Highlight Aromaleigh Daphne
Upper lash line lined with UD electric
lower lashline UD liner in Zero
Went over Zero with UD Perversion and then I applied UD Kush to inner corner of eyes
Makeupforever smoky lash mascara

Face
Loreal Primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
Milani blush in Dolce Pink
Benefit Hoola bronzer on cheeks

Lips
Mac lip liner in In synch
Mac lipstick in Cherish
Kiss My Sass Lucky Penny jelly balm

This was a fun look...I have so much stuff I need to start being creative but no time it seems...So bear with me...Hope you enjoy this...





3 comments:

  1. Fun look! Blue really brings out your brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that colour, it really suits you.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________
    http://pearlwhisk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete