I have been really doing well with my fitness routine. Can't believe how dedicated I have been to this. I want to share with you what I try and do daily or as often as the excercise calls for. First of all eating. I started using The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged book to learn how to eat healthier and it really does work. Lots of protein and water...I follow this as often as I can. Quite a bit. First off I try to walk a mile to 2 miles a day. Then I do an arm routine...love having muscle..I use the routine from the Oxygen magazine issue May 2011 called Look Great in a Tank Top. You do this twice a week. A series of 3 weighted excerices and you go thru it a minimum of twice....Then I have been doing an ab routine called Sexy Abs with an excercise ball...4 excercises do thru 2 times 3 times a week. All of this is working wonders. My friends son is going to help me with my abs. I talked to him yesterday. We just have to find time to get together. He is a personal trainer. It should be fun.
I highly recommend Oxygen magazine if you are into weight lifting. Great routines and actually works. Loving every minute of it. I have actually gotten down to a 2 or 4 just by changing my diet and excercising. What do you do for excercise?
Check out oxygen mag online at http://www.oxygenmag.com/ and Tosca Reno's different eating clean books. Lot of good and informative reading!!!
I highly recommend Oxygen magazine if you are into weight lifting. Great routines and actually works. Loving every minute of it. I have actually gotten down to a 2 or 4 just by changing my diet and excercising. What do you do for excercise?
Check out oxygen mag online at http://www.oxygenmag.com/ and Tosca Reno's different eating clean books. Lot of good and informative reading!!!

Good for you! I sure wish I could get back into working out. Some day I will find some motivation... Thanks for the tip about the Oxygen magazine!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! I need to start doing some sort of exercise, but hard to find time to squeeze it in.
ReplyDeletenow i like to think "weeding/gardening" is as good as a gym... :)
ReplyDelete