BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some fun things today!!!

As some of you know if you follow me on twitter I have been helping my friend out in her boutique.  We moved into a store front and wow was there a lot to do adorable adorable shop.  Lucky enough for me I get to help order merchandise.  So the shirt I will be showing is one that I picked out.  There is another line I did the whole thing.  So it has been fun but getting hard to be away from home but right now she needs me.  The shirt is from a line called Peace Love World.  I guess the guy who won dancing with the stars wore one of the shirts from the line.  Really cool t shirts, bags, yoga pants, zip up hoodies, lunch boxes.  Just a fun line.

Makeup lately has been simple and basic.  Today I used a vs cream silver glitter color on whole eye and did lid to crease with be black ice and tipsy lip gloss by hard candy....Fun but simple....Here is a link to an article in the areas local news paper on Nanette's new shop...http://yorkville.patch.com/articles/photo-gallery-inside-nanettes-new-location?ncid=M255#photo-6682512






My favorite song right now....

3 comments:

  1. What a cute shirt! Sounds like helping out at the boutique has been fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this song written about he & Nicole??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there girls...Thanks regarding the shirt. I love it. The clothes are so amazing it makes it hard to work!!!

    Yes I do believe the song is written about Nicole. I saw an interview one time and I believe this cd was written about the family. Love Keith...

    ReplyDelete