BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Drama Eyes

Today I did a quick dramatic eye.  My workout was so awesome today I had the energy to do a more dramatic eye.....Been a good day so far.  So the following is what I used to created my look for the day.


Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Hi Fi shadow fix primer on lid
Lid Shiro cosmetics Zora
Crease Living Dead Girl Lead Jammer
Highlight and inner corner of lid Living Dead Girl Fantasy Bazaar
Lined upper and lower lashlines with Urban Decay 24/7 Deviant
Ran Fantasy Bazaar under the lower lashline over Deviant
Estee Lauder black mascara Sumptuous

Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
Benefit Get Even powder
UD Quickie cream blush
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer

Lips
UD Quickie

Kinda easy but bold.  I love to dig around in my sample baggies for colors.  Believe it or not I have so many that I haven't used or tried once and haven't gotten out again..Sad....What colors are you lovin right now?  Anything special?






1 comment:

  1. Pretty!! (Can I beg you for a close up eye pic?)

    I have the same problem with forgetting to use so many of the samples I have. I went through not long ago and gave away more than half of what I had, and am now trying really hard to grab a different one each day.

    ReplyDelete