Tomorrow my youngest will turn 8. Wow time has flown..Sometimes you have to take a step back and look and your life and appreciate what you have. I don't think I do that enough. So she is my inspiration for todays look. She is huge into Pokeman and so I did a look using Shiro Cosmetics. Here it goes....
Eyes
UD primer in Sin
Lower lid Detrivore Primer
Inner corner of lid I applied Shaymin
Rest of lid Magneton
Crease Lost In Makeupland Trunks
Outer crease and outer lid I applied Morgana Cryptoria Harbinger
Lined upper and bottom lashline with UD 24/7 liner in Deviant (love this color)
Used Magneton on lower half of lash line on top of Deviant and Shaymin on inner bottom
Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara in black
Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
Benefit Get Even powder
Blush in Paprika
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer
Lips Mac Style Minx Gloss from the Heatherette collection...
I know my daughter was so happy I used a couple of the shadows. Turned out really pretty. I love to use Sin for the base primer and Deviant is such a beautiful liner. Love Love it!!!!
Enjoy the day.....
Eyes
UD primer in Sin
Lower lid Detrivore Primer
Inner corner of lid I applied Shaymin
Rest of lid Magneton
Crease Lost In Makeupland Trunks
Outer crease and outer lid I applied Morgana Cryptoria Harbinger
Lined upper and bottom lashline with UD 24/7 liner in Deviant (love this color)
Used Magneton on lower half of lash line on top of Deviant and Shaymin on inner bottom
Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara in black
Face
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
Benefit Get Even powder
Blush in Paprika
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer
Lips Mac Style Minx Gloss from the Heatherette collection...
I know my daughter was so happy I used a couple of the shadows. Turned out really pretty. I love to use Sin for the base primer and Deviant is such a beautiful liner. Love Love it!!!!
Enjoy the day.....

Happy Birthday Jules!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! :D
♥
Wow, shes turning 8! Thats exciting! Love the look! You are looking as beautiful as ever!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ladies....I have been working out 3 days a week now for about an hour...I still work out on off days at home...Intense work out but love it. it is paying off....
ReplyDelete