I am always on the hunt for good body products that won't break the bank. Normally I am so lazy I don't use lotion because in the winter when you wear jeans you have to wait for it to soak in and then I can't pull my pants up....I hate that....but this time of the year I love to smell good. In search of body products I went to etsy. I love hand made products. I purchased two items from Everyday Diva. She has a lot to choose from trust me and she makes them right before she sends them out. Very nice indeed!!!
The first item is called Drama Free Cleanser. This contains aloe and no sulphates. This I use as a body wash and you can also use for your hair. I have very hard water and it lathers perfectly. The scent is called beach and kinda reminds me of suntanning and ocean. It is a lovely scent.
Next is Ultra Lush Body Butter. This is whipped beautifully. It is organic and vegan. She uses Kokum butter with the Shea butter in this. I believe it works best on wet skin. I am not sure why but when I use it on dry skin after I continue to rub it in it is like my skin is peeling. The only thing I can think of is the kokum butter softens and then hardens and kinda rolls. The smell is amazing. This one is cocoa and lime. Amazing stuff. Since it rolls I use it before bed and that way it just gets on the sheets. The bed ends up smelling amazing.
Shower gel is in a 10 oz. bottle and the butter is in a 10 oz. jar. I highly recommend these products. I am definitely going to purchase again. You can visit EverydayDiva.Net to check out her store. You will love these product.
I believe they were $9.00 a piece. Not sure...Check it out!!!!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment