BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Favorite lip products right now

Scaly dry lips are so annoying when you want your lipstick or gloss to stay put and look nice.  The following products have been working so nice for me and this is how I use them.

Nighttime I use Smiths Minted Rose Lip Balm.  Smelling mint when I go to sleep makes me relax and when I wake up my lips are so nice and soft.  This container was $8.00 but it will last forever and you barely need to apply any.

Next up is The Body Shop Sweet Lemon lip butter.  Wowee this stuff smells like homemade lemon bars that you sprinkle the powdered sugar on.  So amazing and I apply this before my lipstick or gloss and it keeps everything in place.  Very nice product...Can't remember the price though...Couldn't of been too much...

Those are my favorite lip remedies for now...What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment