BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My morning skin care routine

I so struggle with skin care and products.  There is so much out there it makes my head hurt.  Having mature skin is even worse because tons of anti aging products and so expensive.  Should you waste your money to see if they work.  I have pretty much given up so I have kept it basic.  I make my focus on sunscreen.  Here are the products I use every morning.

I use my Clarisonic skin brush
Purpose cleansing wash
Eucerin Sensitive Skin everyday protection face lotion with SPF 30

Occasionally I use mdskincare 4 in 1 facial treatment wipes for normal/oily skin
I also got a sample with my Dior purchase of Capture Totale One Essential repair serum. I have been trying this in the morning too.

I love the Purpose wash.  Very gentle and really cleans.  Works great with my clarisonic  Doesn't seem to dry me out whatsoever.  I am on my third bottle.

The Eucerin lotion works pretty good for me.  I have combo to a little oily skin this time of the year and it doesn't make my face greasy under my foundation so that is a plus.  It does go on white but I do my eyes before my face makeup wise so it has plenty of time to soak in.

4 in 1 facial treatments are ok.  It is a towel that is suppose to take place of washing, toning ,treating and moisturizing your face.  Also suppose to give you a matte finish and help keep oil under control.  I feel they break me out and just this towel isn't enough for me.   Sometimes I will use it like a toner.  I don't give this a very good thumbs up....

The Dior serum I think is working pretty good.  It seems to make my skin brighter.  I will keep trying it.  The downside is that it is $95.00.  That is steep...I don't know about it....

So basically simplicity has been working for me.  I think I am going to keep it that way.  What works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment