BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missing in action....

Wow have things been crazy....really not too much makeup buying because lots of expenses.  Got one child off to college and another in first grade.  Been helping a friend getting her new shop off the ground.  Grand opening is on Tues.  Still lots of items need to come in but overall pretty much done...For me I have been pondering the idea of starting my husbands belt business up again.  His grandfather used to make belts leather of course and sell them.  My husband took over when grandpa couldn't do it anymore.  My husband has been busy with work so he hasn't done it in a while.  I am thinking of putting a girly spin on it.  It is a lot of work hole punching dyeing and etc but I think it would be fun.  I think what I am going to do is take orders over my blog when we decide what to do.  When I get a couple together I will post on here and anyone interested you can let me know on here....That is my plan for now...Anyone else have any interesting projects going on?

1 comment:

  1. A belt business, how interesting! I would love to see your creations! And I agree, it would be fun!

    No interesting projects for me, just the same old routine.

    ReplyDelete