I have a lot more colors to try out so please don't get bored with me. Coming up with combinations can be so challenging sometimes so today I kept it simple. I used the following:
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid blended above crease Hi Fi Valentine evenings...very sparkly
I then used for a highlight Fyrinnae Finnegan's wake
Inner corner of eye I used BFTE Cloud 9 and also on the inner bottom lash line
Lined upper and lower lash line with Mac Dirty greasepaint stick
Dior Show Black Mascara
Face
Mineral Foundation
Blush Mary Kay Citrus Bloom
Lightly dusted Mac Pearlmatte face powder over whole face
Lips
TBS lip butter in sweet lemon
Illamasqua lip stick in prophesy
Hi Fi lip glaze in Ribbons and Bows
I love my Dior mascara. It makes my lashes thick and full...very nice product. So what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the look, Krista!
ReplyDeleteI really like the blush, I think it suits the complexion perfectly. A very good find!
ReplyDelete