BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Hi Fi Cosmetics colors!!!

As I said yesterday I received my Hi Fi order.  I couldn't decide what I was going to use because all the colors look so nice....Here is what I came up with....First....

I applied High Impact Shadow Fix to whole eye
I then patted Pale Jewel on lid....this color looks yellow but when it is applied it is an amazing gold....very pretty...
Crystal Moon was then applied to crease...this is a very sparkly brown color
Outer crease and eye lid I applied Down in the Underground...this is like a green black.  A really dramatic color...I want to use it on the lid for an intense look next time..
I blended the the colors softly with a windshield wiper motion but softly as not to remove any of the color.
Finally I used Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake to highlight and do inner corner of eyes.  This blended wonderfully.  That color is hands down my favorite highlight.  It is almost matte and amazing....
Lined upper lashline with pencilmein eyeliner in Jetsparks
Bottom lash line I used Crystal Moon
Mascara is Dior Diorshow Extase in Black.  This mascara is amazing.  Very expensive at $28.00 but it really builds my lashes and separates them nicely..

Face
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Creamy Beige
Elf concealer...Love this stuff for a buck
Mary Kay Berry Blush

Lips
Hi Fi Ribbons and bows lip glaze....very pretty and moisturizing...

I am very happy with the look.  I ended up mowing my yard this afternoon and it is very warm and humid and my shadow never budged.  Still looks great....What have you tried lately that you really love?



4 comments:

  1. love the gold in the lid... I'm also a huge fan of hifi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina...Thank you. Isn't that gold really unique. Hi Fi is really a lot of fun to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! I really like the gold lid and how French Vanilla Shake blended to highlight this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peach!!! thanks...I really like how French Vanilla Shake always just wakes up a look...

    ReplyDelete