BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 13, 2010

Leather cuff bracelets that we made....

My husband does some belt work but we decided to come up with an idea for cuff bracelets.  I love cuffs.  You can wear them with anything...These cuffs are leather and holes are hand punched for the snaps.  Everything is done by hand....Now, the one that is brown with the double black cross is mine.  I have double snaps on that just because I like the look of that....The black one is my daughters and hers is a single snap with a different cross on it.  We are going to be doing some up here.  The leather we will be using is the basketweave leather as shown in the picture.  It will be dyed black or brown and the regular cross is going to be applied.  Double or single snapped.  Now if anyone is interested please let me know.  I would need a wrist size...color and if you want the black cross I will order a bunch.  Right now since I am just starting I just have the reg. cross.  You can email me at jj9103@aol.com....Thanks for looking....

7 comments:

  1. Cool cuff bracelets! Nice work there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool. Have you ever seen the real housewives of OC? One of the ladies makes cuffs that look similar and sells them through Barney's for around $300

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much Lyndsey. It's a fun project...

    FunnyFaceBeauty...I knew that Lynne did cuffs...I didn't remember what they looked like....I am going to sell them from my blog or ebay for around 20.00. No big time here...Nice price for a great piece of work...fun to wear to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cuffs! Can't wait to see more of them from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Peach...We had fun making them together....

    ReplyDelete