Have you ever had those days where you have some colors in mind but you just keep adding to them. That is what I did today and this is what happened. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. The best look I have done in a while. I am very pleased. Now I will try and remember what I used.
Eyes
Mac painterly paint pot
lid Mac creme De violet
crease Illamasqua Jules
lightly went over lid again wit Illamasqua purple color...can't read the name
highlight with Illamasqua in immortal
brought immortal into corner of eyes and lower lash line also
ended up doing the outer crease and outer lid with a purple from my Dior Night butterfly collection
I also ended up using a matte purple from that also on inner lid and outside of eye
lined upper lash line with Mac Greasepaint stick in B (which is a blue) from the DSquared collection. I used a stiff brush to draw the line on.
lower lash line i used a pencil brush to apply the purple color from Illamasqua
Dior black mascara
Face
Physicians formula green concealer
Physicians formula Healthywear powder foundation
Mac studio fix powder foundation
Elf concealer under eyes
Cheeks
Illamasqua blush in Rumour
Mac On a Mission Blush
Lips
Lip balm
Mac lipstick in Cherish
Illamasqua lipstick in Phropesy
I think that is it....I really love the Mac greasepaint sticks for lining the eyes. They do have a sharpener built into the end of the pencil. Really a nice feature my favorite liners.
Now I need to find a new hairdo....Always so fun!!! Have a good day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE when that happens! Some of my fave looks happened that way. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Thia!!! Thanks...it seems so much more fun to just keep playing...things turn out so much better. too much effort makes it discouraging....
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful look! Your whole face came together very well!
ReplyDeleteHi Peach!!! Thank you so much...I love the encouragement!!
ReplyDelete