Eyes
Mac painterly paint pot on lid
Lid Skintoned (f)
Crease Burmese Beauty (L)
outer lid and outer crease Showstopper (m)
highlight is prized (s)
lined upper lash line with Dirty greaspaint stick
lower lash line outer is Burmese Beauty
inner prized
Dior black mascara
Face
Clinique Super City Block
Physicians formula green concealer on blemishes
Mac Studio Fix liquid foundation
Loose mineral foundation to set
Mac On a mission blush
Elf concealer under the eyes....
Lips
Lip balm
Mac Mattene Lipstick in Night Violet from the Young Punk collection
Mac Glimmerglass in Blackware from the Young Punk collection
This is a really nice palette I think. The colors are pretty neutral but I know I could make them more intense using a cream pencil as a shadow base. They blend very nicely also....Did you get anything from this collection?

OOooo...that looks so nice. I didnt think I wanted any of the quads but I might change my mind.
ReplyDeleteFunnyFaceBeauty...I wasn't sure if I was going to get anything either but I am so glad I did. I really think this is such a versatile set of colors...
ReplyDeleteThe palette looks nice. I'm not a MAC person, so I don't have anything from the collection :( But love your look! I really like the lip color! Looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteHey Peach...Thanks...I enjoy all sorts of cosmetics. It is fun to try them all...Some Mac products are good and some aren't. They is what I have found out...
ReplyDeleteI like this look on you. It's very eye brightening and goes great with the lip. That palatee looks pretty versatile too. Great pick!
ReplyDelete