Saturday, January 30, 2010
Aromaleigh Angels Colors
I had seen that the Aromaleigh Angels were going to retire so I picked up 3 and I am so glad I did. These creations are amazing. You girls did such a great job creating these and Miss K did an awesome job putting these colors together. So here is what I wore today.
Eyes:
Detrivore primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Lid Aromaleigh Kookie Hi Fi Retro Matte collection
Crease Aromaleigh Tanya Angel from the Angel collection
Outer lid and crease Aromaleigh Phaedra from the Angel collection
Blended the crease out with Stardust Snow which is a matte white
Highlight Stardust Arctic Whisper down to the tear ducts
I really did a lot of blending....
Upper lash line Urban Decay Zero liner just on outer half of lash line
Bottom lash line outer Phaedra, middle Kookie, tear duct Arctic Whisper
blended those colors together lightly
Used Rimmel black mascara
Face:
Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Mesmerize
Stardust photo finish clear finishing powder
Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Lime Crime Great Pink Planet Lip stick...
I am very impressed with the Angels colors. I also love Kookie...Matte pink but bright. I am not impressed with my foundation. Too dark for me but I hate wasting product.
I kinda look like a Malibu Barbie with the dark foundation and the bright pink lips...Not my intention.
Focus is on the eyes...I highly recommend getting these colors before they are gone. Simply amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the eyes - very pretty! Glad to see your blog is back :)
ReplyDeleteThose purples are stunning! You're too funny, so you didn't intend to look like Malibu Barbie? Lol! Back to the eyes, it really looks good with your eye color.
ReplyDeleteWow you look gorgeous! Haha very Barbie, but in a good way! Your blending skills are amazing...I'm a bit jealous :P
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Easy, Peasy,Breezy, Me!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lyndsey and thanks..I so love those purples. Did you get any of the Angels?
Hi LIsa Kate...You are too sweet. I wish my blending skills were better but I am practicing...