Saturday, January 30, 2010
Blogging...
I had my blog down for awhile because I felt guilty not being able to blog enough for the people that follow me. I felt rushed or that I wasn't staying interesting enough for everyone. Everyone that I follow has amazing blogs. I wish I could dedicate more time to it. So, I am going to try again. My love of makeup is so strong and it is my daily outlet and I just want to share. I hope that I won't disappoint anyone and that I can stay enjoyable . Thanks for following me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We don't mind that you don't blog every day or every week. We follow (or at least I do) to stay in touch and love that you check in once in awhile. We don't want to miss it when you do. I also like hear little tid bits about whats going on with you!
ReplyDeleteBah I had this big long thing written and my computer ate it :(
ReplyDeleteLong story short, I'm super glad your back and don't worry about posting every day or anything like that, we don't care!!
Thanks for the support guys. I am too hard on myself at times I guess..
ReplyDeleteHi Krista, glad to see you're back. Your blog should be an outlet for "you" so don't worry about us and whether or not you're interesting enough or if you're posting enough. We'll check in on you no matter how much you post. I get so busy with the family, I sometimes feel guilty that I don't have time to leave comments on all my friends' blogs but then I realize, they're busy gals too and I'm sure they understand. I just scanned through your recent FOTD posts and I see some lovely looks there. I can't wait to check them out more thoroughly when I get a chance.
ReplyDelete