A while back I had ordered some Hi-Fi cosmetics when there was a bogo sale. I had heard about this company thru my fellow bloggers and had to give it a try. Was not disappointed at all. I really like these products. I have been using them but I haven't been posting a lot so here it goes.
Eyes:
Detrivore Primer
Lid Silver Bells
Crease Night Fever
Outer vee into crease and outer lid Raven
Highlight Stardust Snow
Lined top lash line with Urban Decay Zero Liner
Lower lash line inner corner with Stardust Snow and outer lash line with Queen of Disaster
Went underneath lower lash line again with Night Fever
Rimmel black brown mascara
Face:
Clinique Liquid Foundation
Stardust Blush in Petal
Stardust Photo Finishing Powder in clear
Higlighted cheeks with Hi-Fi Rockstar Glimmers Gel
Lips:
Aromaleigh Shortcake
I received my eye shadow brushes that I ordered from Sigma. I love them. They do a great job for me in placing shadows in the right place. Very easy to work with too...
So I did take advantage of Hi-Fi's new bogo sale. I ordered Paranoid, Night Fever and In Bloom and then got Polka Dot Bikini, Pins and Needles and No Need For Tears free. Very excited for these to come. Did anyone else order?

You look very good with silver! I'm so glad you like HiFi. I think I'll order more soon... I really liked the gel blush too <3
ReplyDeleteSigma brushes are so nice, I really like the quality :)
Hi Nea....I really love silver. Thanks so much. I really like the HiFi. Great product line!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! You are so lucky to have such gorg eyes to pull off the smokey look!!
ReplyDeleteI've been tempted to try the Sigma brushes as well, definitely let us know how you like them! I have a weird random assortment of brushed ranging from expensive to cheap, but I can always use new ones!
I love Yellow Polka Dot, it's one of my favorite Hi Fi colors!
Hi Lisa Kate and thanks...I can't wait to get the Yellow Polka Dot. It looks so fun!!! I have been wanted to try the Sigma ones also. I love the way my makeup turned out using them today. They are very nice. I too have a ton of brushes from cheapo to expensive but can never have too many. Each one has its own purpose I believe!!!
ReplyDelete