BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My attempt at cutting the crease..


Well, I wanted to do a look today with a cut crease and let me tell you.  It is hard..At least for me it was so it didn't turn out like I wanted but I will say the color combination turned out very dramatic.  I had some new Fyrinnae colors to use plus some old and I couldn't choose so I just kept pulling some out and this is what I came up with.

Eyes
Detrivore primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Lid Fyrinnae A.M. Dark Fantasy
I tried to cut the crease with Fyrinnae Fyre and Ice boy was that hard
Above the Fyre and Ice I applied Fyrinnae Neo Universe' and blended that up
I then took Fyrinnae French Vanilla shake to blend any lines
I then applied Fyrinnae Otherworld as the highlight color and blended everything
The inner corner of eye I used Fyrinnae We're all mad here
I then used UD Zero liner to line half of my upper lid
Bottom lash line I used Aromaleigh Radioactive matte shadow and blended in with We're all mad here
Then used Rimmel mascara on top and bottom lashes

Face:
Clinique liquid foundation
Fyrinnae Glow blush in Charm
Stardust clear photofinishing powder

Lips:
Aromaleigh Sugar Plum Fairy Balm
Mac lipstick from Viva Glam in Viva Glam V

Woolah!!!  This was intense for me.  Came out pretty dramatic but I do like it.  I love the intensity of the colors...A dark mysterious look.  I will have to keep practicing the cut crease.  It just takes time.

Thanks for looking....

No comments:

Post a Comment