BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A mostly Hi Fi cosmetics look...

So today I wanted to use some of my Hi Fi that I haven't used in awhile.  I am trying to do some looks with more than 3 colors.  It takes so much time but I made time today....So here is what i did...

Eyes
UD primer
lower lid Fyrinnae pixy epoxy
inner corner of lid Hi Fi Fallen Angels
middle lid Hi Fi Slime and Snails
outer lid Hi Fi Down in the Underground
crease Hi Fi Lyrical Master
went back over the crease with Hi Fi Rock & Roll
outer crease Aromaleigh Freakshow
I used Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake for blending
Under browbone I used Aromaleigh Zabaglione
I blended like crazy
liner upper UD Zero
lower lash line Down in the Underground and inner Zabaglione
Dior Black mascara

Face
Lancome matte foundation
Set with Rice Powder
blush Mac on a mission
Dior bronzing powder

Lips
lip moisturizer
Prophesy lipstick by Illamasqua
Little of Mac lady gaga on top
just a touch of Hi Fi only forever lip glaze

I think I got it all....I really love how the pixy epoxy holds the pigments.  It lets the real colors come thru. Very pleased with this today....I hope everyone enjoys their day today...Cold and windy here...Yuck!!

6 comments: