BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Youtube inspired look

I haven't had much of an imagination lately so I looked to youtube for some inspiration.  They youtube name is xxsgtigressxx and I think it was called twilight look...Anyway I didn't have all the colors she did so I tweaked it using my own colors....

Eyes
UD primer in Sin
Lid I used Mac Wisteria
Crease Mac Divine Night
Outer lid into outer crease Mac Cloudburst
Highlight a nude color
I then lined my upper lashline with Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk and applied Cloudburst over it
I used UD Zero for waterline which I know noone has seen me do
Under lower lashline I used Sephora green glitter
In corner of eye I applied Mac Gesso
Top and bottom lashes Dior black mascara

Face:
Lancome Matte foundation
Blue Finishing powder to set
Blush Maybelline Pinch o Pink

Lips
Mac lipstick in Angel

Turned out really nice.  I really had to dig for colors but I used stuff I haven't used in awhile.  I did the same look on my 7 year old.  No liner or mascara....just for fun!!





Hope you like and enjoy your weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. gasp!!! your hair looks gorgeous!! I love xtigress, this is such a pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Nina!!! I really am enjoying my hair. It turned out really nice...Yes I love xtigress too. I have been learning alot from her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ***LOVE*** your bangs. Eyes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH LOVE IT!!! And all your colors look so wonderful with that hair color (I know, I said it before but it bears repeating.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks really good in these shots and your bangs are darling. LOVE how well you apply all your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cin...thank you..I used to always have bangs and then grew them out...I forgot how much work they are but I do like them....
    @Thia...thank you also and I am glad you like the color...I really still like it too...really different for me...
    @TianneMarie...aw thanks so much...I try really hard and there are still some things I can't master but i will keep on practicing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way this look came out! It's so pretty! And I love your bangs! :D


    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. This really makes your eye color look amazing.

    ReplyDelete