I have not had a whole lot of time to play with makeup lately....at least do any more detailed looks so today I thought I would try. I used Mad Minerals for this look. I have not used them in a long time and actually the pigments are pretty good. I am happy with how this turned out. Need to get back out there and practice some more!!!!!
Eyes
UD primer potion
Nyx jumbo pencil in milk on lower lid
Inner corner of eye Mad Minerals in wedding
Middle of lid I used Mad Wild Life
Outer lid Mad Illegal
Crease Mad Choc Razz
Above crease I used a pink by Mac Sushi Flower
Blended out with Fyrinnae French Vanilla Shake
Highlight is Aromaleigh ellette
Lined upper lash line with Mac greaspaint stick in black
Lined lower lash line with Aromaleigh Velvet Dream and bottom inner corner Mad Wedding
Lined water line with UD Gunmetal liner
Dior Black mascara
Face
Lancome Matte foundation
Set with blue finishing powder
Cheeks I used Mac Mineralize skinfinish in porcelain pink
Went over that with a Mary Kay blush
Lips
Body Shop lemon lip moisturizer
Mac B Babe lipstick
over that Hi Fi only forever lip glaze.
I do believe that does it. I really like the way the pigments look and they stayed on really well...
Has anyone else tried Mad Minerals in awhile....How do you like them?
Also I ordered the Aromaleigh sample set of Spells....So excited to get this...I love Harry Potter. Looking forward to the next movie!!!! Hope all is having a great Sunday.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful look! I have never tried Mad Minerals. They never really caught my interest. And I love you hair! I'm getting mine done tomorrow...thinking about having bangs cut!
ReplyDeleteHey peach thanks so much...They never have anything that really stands out but they do have some great colors out now...I got my hair done not too long ago and I really like it. Bangs were a change but a nice one...Good luck with your hair!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely look! I also love your hair :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Nea!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a very pretty look on you - it brightens your face!!
ReplyDeleteAs for MAD Minerals they are one of the first eyeshadows I bought. I can't say I use them often but the sample sizes are great & she has lots of sales so you don't have to spend a fortune.
Very pretty. Like you in pinks.
ReplyDelete