BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some spells...

The other day I received my Aromaleigh Spells sample set.  Very nice colors with lots of glitter....I am a very big Harry Potter fan so this is such a fantastic collection to have...Love it...so many colors to try out but here is what I used today..

Eyes
Ud primer potion
Inner lid incendio
outer lid wingardium leviosa
crease imperio
blended with mac prized
went above the crease with sugar pill magentric
outer lid and a little into crease mac cloudburst
lid upper lid with ud zero
lower lashline Aromaleigh nox and mac hoppin
Dior mascara on lashes

Face
Lancome matte foundation
Mac on a mission blush

Lips
Lorac trendsetter gloss...

Turned out pretty....did anyone else get the spells collection?  what do you think?  Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Krista! A great Spells look! I didn't get any of the Spells collection. But the colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista,
    Gorgeous look. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete