BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ah its been awhile

Wow, I haven't posted a full look in such a while.  With the weather hot and me focusing on my fitness I haven't worn too much makeup but today and wanted to do a pink look.  I have been having a heck of a time matching my foundation.  My face gets tan even though I use 50 SPF all the time so it is hard to match dark makeup.  It is either too dark or has an orange glow to it..so I hate to waste money with foundation this time of the year.  Any way here is the look I did today...



Face
Mary Kay primer ( love this stuff)
Mary Kay Mineral foundation
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac On a mission blush
Kiss My Sass blush in Cotton Candy

Eyes
Hi Fi primer
lid Hi Fi In Bloom
Crease Hi Fi Misery and Hate
Highlight Evil Shades Wink
Lined upper and lower lashline with MK brown liner
Inner corner MK eye pencil in White Wash
Mary Kay mascara in black lash love
Eye brow gel

Lips
Revlon pink color.  Label is so small can't read it...OMG   

I do think that is it.  Love the primer and the foundation looks pretty good too...Hope you have a good day!!!







2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love you with blonde hair! I have the MK primer too. Really like it. I have been loving their new TW foundations too. I was able to find a great match! But I hear you about matching foundations this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. The primer is great. I like the new foundation but it is a tad too dark but I like the matte finish it has...

    ReplyDelete