BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tarantino Look today!!!

This palette is so versatile to me and I love it.  My go to palette with colors that go with anything and very easy to work with.  I wanted to use green today and this green is a pretty shade...Here is what I used...


Eyes
Detrivore Primer
Lid secret pond blended into crease
Crease Hollyhock
Outer crease and lid Poppycock
Highlight Trupette
Lined upper and lower lash line with MK brown eyeliner.  Inner corner of eyes Taurella
MK Lash Love Black Mascara
MK eyebrow gel to give brows some definition

Face
MK primer
MK mineral foundation in Beige 1
Benefit Hoola bronzer lightly on whole face
Mac concealer under eyes
Mac Get Away Bronze cheek color

Lips
MK Whipped Berries

Simple and goes with anything.  Really love this palette.  I would like to try some more of this line but too afraid to go to Sephora.  Spend way too much money.  What is your go to palette?





No comments:

Post a Comment