Wow....after lawn mowing and working out I actually found the time to do a little more dramatic look today...We are going out for pizza tonight so I wanted to look halfway decent. I have been working sooo hard on my body and working out it takes a lot of time and less on my love for using color. I am more into a routine keeping a workout schedule so it is a little easier to work with my makeup finally. So here is what I did today...
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
lid Too Faced Magenta Moon blended into the crease
Crease a purple color from Nyx Lake Moss trio
Highlight Smashbox no 3 from the eye wish palette took into tear ducts and lower lash line
lined upper lash line with ELF creme eyeliner in blue
lower outer lash line UD Ransom liner
MK lash love mascara in black
MK brow gel
Face
MK primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
Dior Bronze Harmonie blush
Lips
Beute' gloss in skin trade.....
That's my look for the day....Does anyone else have plans today...How about your workout routine? I highly recommend Oxygen magazine for weight training routines. It is awesome and works. Also I have been cutting loads of sugar out of my diet and doing the eating clean. Builds muscle and really works....
My song for the day.....
Eyes
Detrivore Primer
lid Too Faced Magenta Moon blended into the crease
Crease a purple color from Nyx Lake Moss trio
Highlight Smashbox no 3 from the eye wish palette took into tear ducts and lower lash line
lined upper lash line with ELF creme eyeliner in blue
lower outer lash line UD Ransom liner
MK lash love mascara in black
MK brow gel
Face
MK primer
Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturizer
Benefit Get Even powder
Dior Bronze Harmonie blush
Lips
Beute' gloss in skin trade.....
That's my look for the day....Does anyone else have plans today...How about your workout routine? I highly recommend Oxygen magazine for weight training routines. It is awesome and works. Also I have been cutting loads of sugar out of my diet and doing the eating clean. Builds muscle and really works....
My song for the day.....

Love it Krista!!!
ReplyDelete