Since coloring my hair it gets so dry and I have the worlds worst water also. Awhile ago I received a sample of this hair polish so yesterday I gave it a try. First you wash your hair and then apply this working it into your roots and scrubing your hair and then rinse it well. The product feels just like a body scrub strange but it rinsed out easily. Actually I ended up loving it. My hair feels so soft today and looks a whole lot brighter. I am sure I will end up purchasing a full size of this. Has anyone else tried this product? If so do you like it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have and loved it but have since discovered a gluten issue and this has wheat protein in it so I can't use it anymore WAHHH!!! But it's great!
ReplyDeleteI have to say Krista, you look stunning in this photo. I love the new hair color!
ReplyDeleteThia....that is too bad. It really seems to be a great product..
ReplyDeleteKatrina...thank you so much. I am very happy with how my looks have been turning out...