BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bright Shadow Look




Today I wanted to do something different with my makeup....So here is what I did...I received my new fyrinnae foundation in superpower matte in the color Pyrite and the finishing powder in oil control...

So I started with Aromaleigh concealer #6 on lids and under eyes and anything else that needed touching up.
Then with a kabuki brush I applied the Pyrite foundation
Then I went over with the oil control powder
I then used fyrinnae blush in charm applied with a fiber optice brush

The inspiration for the eyes today came from a blog called Doe Deere blogazine....Obviously the models is gorgeous but here is my take

I applied a primer on lid and then on top of that a Nyx jumbo crayon from lid to brows in yellow..
I then applied Aromaleigh's livewire wet from lid to brow (glittery yellow)
Then from lid to crease I applied a bright pink from a company called Glittersniffer that I found on etsy...they do mineral cosmetics...I used their shadow called Roxy...
I used a swirling motion to blend the shadows....
I lined the top lash line with black liner and the bottom I used wet Aromaleigh severina (sea green) to line the bottom half of lid and then Aromaleigh livewire dry for the bottom inner corner...I applied black mascara after I curled my lashes....I then set my look with Mac
s Charged Water.  I used Mac Style Minx from the Heatherette collection on my lips and there you have it...not to shabby I think....

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The foundation is a really nice match, I think. I like the lippy a lot! Beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this is the best foundation of all so thanks for saying that it matches...something keeps breaking me out and I can't figure it out yet...I am getting frustrated....

    ReplyDelete