BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mad Tea Party Eye Shadows from Fyrinnae




My order came from Fyrinnae today....I ordered a sample set of the whole collection of the MadTea Party shadows....They really look pretty....Very sparkly and bright....I will list the names for you..I will get into color detail as I use them and also swatch them...There is a total of 9 colors in this collection.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat
Ravens and Writing Desks
Treacle-Well
Painted Roses
Cheschire Cat Grin
Curiouser and Curiouser
Looking glass
Nonsense
We're all mad here
These look like they will work so well together and I can't wait to try them out..
The samples of these products will last you a long time...You get a very generouse amount of product. You can see this collection at www.fyrinnae.com


I also bought at Walgreens today Revlon Colorstay foundation for combo/oily skin....I have heard so many great things about this product. I am usually a mineral foundation person but I thought that I would give this a try to mix things up a little...I bought the color medium beige so tomorrow I will be trying this out along with a mad tea party combo....I love forward to hearing your comments.....

No comments:

Post a Comment