BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Skin care dilemma

Ok.........I am always trying to figure out the best moisturizer with sunscreen to use on my face...I just can't seem to get this right....I have been breaking out as of late and I can't figure out what I am doing wrong.....I would love to find something economical that works really good...I am 41 yrs. old and get believe I still break out....I have been trying stuff that I have seen in the instyle magazine that is suppose to be good...
Cetaphil cleanser
Clinique toner
Usually clinique dramatically different moisturizer for combo skin...then I top with sunscreen..
Now today for a moisturizer I am trying Garnier Nutritioniste skin renew daily moisture lotion.
I tried this before and didn't know if I really liked it or not...I decided to try it again because my skin is going crazy....
I would like to try some natural products that won't break the bank...Skin care is so expensive and I am wearing out trying to find a good one...

What does anyone think...Ideas suggestions........I have tried highend to lowend and have never found the perfect one....

No comments:

Post a Comment