BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

Who lives for Fridays.......I do even though I stay home...My husband works a lot and the weekends are like holidays to me.....

Today I want to discuss books....What is any body reading right now....I am reading the Anita Blake vampire hunter series.....I am on book 3 which I just started...Circus of the Damned....I wasn't too sure about this series when I started....They start out kinda slow for me but towards the middle they seem to speed up...Then I seem to finish them quickly...Has anyone read these or reading them....What are your opinions of this series?

What I post is just my opinion...Everyone has there own liking.....

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the first 8 books. I've read all the rest of the books (currently I think they're at 16 or so). I feel like the later books aren't as good as they could be, but I keep reading and hoping that the series will take back off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the 3rd one and seem to be really going along...It seems to be holding my interest for now...

    ReplyDelete