BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fyrinnae Mad Tea Party






Today I used a few of the eye shadows from the Fyrinnae Mad Tea Party collection...I really like the color payoff on these colors..

Treacle-Well A vibrant, nearly-matte orange leaning toward yellow rather than red.
Painted Roses   Sparkly, glimmering deep coral 
Rapunzel Had Extensions  Stunning golden pink-peach
Orion's Belt       Off-white with green shimmer and light mauve sparkle
Cheshire Cat Grin   Bright, striking royal filled with blue sparkle

I used a primer on eyes
I used Orion's Belt in inner corner of eyes
Treacle - Well patted on lid
Painted roses in crease
Rapunzel Had Extensions to highlight
I lined with Cheshire Cat Grin wet on top and bottom half.  I blended out the bottom half.
The bottom inner half was Rapunzel Had Extensions wet..blended that out too...
Curled lashes and use a couple coats of Revlon mascara

Face I used Revlon Color Stay foundation in Medium beige
I then dusted Fyrinnae finishing powder for oilier skin
I then applied mac blush in peachy keen
I put a little of Aromaleighs Twilight Powder in Lustre on cheeks and forehead
Lips I used a little chapstick and followed with YSL Rouge Pur lipstick in 22 (one of my favorites)

I am happy with the complete look.  The shadows are nice and bright and so easy to apply....I think I matched the foundation pretty well also....When I went outside it look rather well...I want to see how well the foundation lasts thru the day....It is raining here so I couldn't do anything outdoors...
I do have to day that YSL has the best lipsticks.....very pricey but so gorgeous in colors....

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love these colors on you! I knew you'd love Treacle and Cheshire Cat Grin :)

    I like the last picture and the blush a lot!

    I can't wait for my Mad tea party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to use the greens tomorrow...I am going to do a springy look...even though the weather is wintery...Thank you so much.....I really like these...It is an awesome collection...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you put treacle-well on your lid and cheshire cat grin in your crease it would be vibrant but really cool, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really good idea...I will have to give that a try....I wasn't sure what I was wearing tomorrow anyway....

    ReplyDelete