Again I saw a great look by vintageortacky using the Beethoven Palette I purchased at Sephora the other day. Of course her look is much better than mine but mine didn't turn out too bad. I did end up really liking it after the whole look was complete! Here is how I did this look..
Eyes:
Detrivore Eye Shadow Primer (very nice)
Crease Rad Purple
Lid Lucifer
Speed Blue over the Rad Purple in the crease
Applied more black on the outer corner of eye and blended it up into crease then applied some more Speed blue
Inner corner of eye Razor Gray
Highlight I used a matte flesh color by Mac
Tear Duct I used Tequila
Added some more Lucifer to lid
Applied black liner to top and bottom lash line Urban Decay Zero
Then went under the black liner on bottom lash line with Urban Decay Ransom
A little more Tequila in tear duct area and blended out...
Black Rimmel mascara
Face:
Clinique Liquid foundation
Cheeks Mac Sunbasque
Stardust Winters Kiss on cheeks and down bridge of nose
Stardust Photo Finish clear powder
Lips:
Foundation
chapstick
Mac Midnight Velvet mattene lipstick
Mac Glimmerglass Blackware
I think that is it. A lot of dark colors and blending but these looks are a challenge for me and it helps me to practice blending which I still struggle with....Have any of you really done a challenging look that you were hesitant about?

Wow, miss K; you look fierce, cool and bold ;))
ReplyDeleteMe likey!
Happy New Year, dear; hope it'll be a good one for all of us :)
TTYL, xoxo
Hi Vanessa!!! So good to hear from you!!! Thank you so much and yes I hope we all have an awesome new year and Happy NY to you too!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the dark look!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
yes, this is definitely a nice dark look! These colors look great on you! I need to get this palette, or something like it, for my birthday, coming soon on the 11th.
ReplyDelete