BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hi Fi order

Does anyone know how long it is taking for orders?  I placed an order 2 weeks ago and emailed Veronica 2 to 3 times and I still have never heard back.  I realize she has been sick but that was 2 weeks ago and I can't seem to get a response back via email.  I am very disappointed because I really like the products but not responding to an email is very discouraging to me.  I knew she said it was going to take longer for her to ship because of being sick but I emailed the other day for an ETA and no response.  So if any one can help me out please let me know.  I hope shipping gets a little faster.  I get my stuff from Stardust which is in Canada a lot faster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment