Monday, December 27, 2010
Excercise...
Hey everyone!! Hope you all had a great Christmas! I am not loving the snow. It has been so cold and snowy here that it is depressing. We have been having January weather. Maybe by February we will get some warm weather. Wishful thinking I would have to say. Just placed my first order from Evil Shades. Lip colors...blue and black....hoping to get my hair done purple and teal in a few weeks...I guess I am going wild...but anyway. I was really into fitness and walking in the summer. To pass this horrible winter I decided to make the best of it and keep on walking. I splurged on expensive Under Armour gear and good Merrell shoes and it has actually been great. I get up in the morning and go out around 7 am. This morning was only 7 degrees but I made it through. I must be doing something right because I have gotten a lot of comments and good ones...Also makes my energy level go up and I feel really good. Now the hardest part is the eating..Trying to be good. I think I need my own chef....One thing at a time. How about everyone else? Any excercising going on? My next adventure is this week. My middle fingers are getting ring tattoos...Excited!!!Have a good night everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow Krista! You have been up to all sorts of excitement! Blue and black lipcolors, fun hair color to come, and ring tattoos! I'm jealous! Keep up the good work on the exercising!
ReplyDeleteWish I could say there was any amount of exercise going on here, but there is not. Congrats to you for getting it done even in the cold weather. I hope you'll be posting pics of your newest tats. I'm dying to get my wrist done with my kids' initials but just haven't settled on a design yet. And of course there is my back tattoo that I've been planning for 2 years, but it's probably gonna cost about $800. Yikes!! That'll have to wait.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the new "wild" you. Those lips and that hair is gonna be great. :)
Hope the new year brings loads of great new adventures for you.
Thanks Peach!! I have always loved wild and crazy but I have kept a little low key..Not anymore. I definately have to keep up the excercising...
ReplyDeleteBetty Ray...I can't wait to post pictures. When everything is done I will. Tats are soo addicting. I just cant ever seem to have enough and yes expensive...I have been very faithful to walking. Even if I don't want to I make myself.
Aqui no Brasil a neve é muito, muito rara. Eu nunca vi.
ReplyDeleteAgora estamos no verão. É tempo de praia, biquini e muitas festas ao ar livre.
Eu me exercito com frequencia há muitos anos. Tenho uma máquina de caminhada em casa, pois nem sempre tenho disposição para sair de casa caminhar - e aqui no Brasil sempre faz calor.
Não desista!
Here in Brazil the snow is very, very rare. I've never seen.
Now we are in summer. It is time for the beach, bikini and many outdoor parties.
I exercise quite often for many years. I have a walking machine at home, because I'm not always available to go out walking - and here in Brazil where it's hot.
Do not give up!