BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 3, 2010

Time....

Where in the world did time go?  Summer was so fantastic for me this year.  I was really into exercising and being outside and walking in 90 degree weather and now all of a sudden I feel I have lost myself.  We are in the holidays and I am so not excited this year.  Very down...I have totally got away from the things I love to do...read, blog, exercise and my makeup..Things I have never done before I have done like forgetting things...My oldest daughter is away at school and I do miss her.  I think her drama actually kept me sane in some odd way..My little one is in first grade this year and last year I had so much fun volunteering and this year not so much...Maybe it is just something I am going thru that will turn around.  I just don't know.  I have really been trying but still can't keep my head up...Now I do have a couple of things planned that I am really looking forward too.  Hanging out with my best friend who I haven't got to spend a lot of time with.  We are going to get tattoos tomorrow night.  Actually add to the ones we have.  It is suppose to snow but that will not stop us.  No way.  Then in February for my bd we are heading to San Antonio Texas for a few days to see a rodeo and the band Train perform.  I have always wanted to see some bull riding in person and to see Texas.  We are looking forward to this..Maybe that will keep me going.  I sure hope so...My family is healthy and that is important.  As far as I know I am too...So, I sure hope to get over this hump and get back to normal.  Wish me luck....

4 comments:

  1. I have been kind of feeling the same way. Some days I feel down and out and other days more happy. Just know I'm here if you ever need to talk to have someone there. Things will start to feel better, I know it :)


    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems during the holidays we never have a moment to breathe. So many things going on can really affect you more than you realize. I hope you're back to feeling great soon, and don't forget pics of the tattoo add-on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a tough adjustment when one kid gets self sufficient and goes out on their own, even if it's just a small change.
    I think the holiday season is a hard one this year, a lot of us are feeling the same way.
    Bull riding events are very addictive, I try not to miss any PBR that comes in my area. What a fun thing to be looking forward to. Have fun getting your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, I could've written this myself. Have a great time in Texas and at the Train concert - they are my favs too and we see them everytime they are in town. :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete