BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another HiFi look today!!!

Happy early New Years to everyone....We are staying in which is the safest thing to do tonight.  How about everyone else?  No resolutions here either.  Things are working good and I continue to keep on going...So on to the look....

Eyes
Hi Fi High Impact Shadow Fix
Crystal moon applied to lid
Fear the Nobodies applied over that and then blended up into crease
Crease and outer lid Down in the Underground
Highlight Aromaleigh Rosina which blended ever thing out very nicely
LA Splash liquid eyeliner in Teal Mania to upper and lower lash line
inner lashline is Rosina
Mac black mascara

Face
Mac studio fix powder foundation
Dior blush in Harmonie
Mac concealer under the eyes

Lips
Nyx lip gloss in Goddess of the Night  purple color

I really loved how this turned out.  I love the teal eyeliner too.  It was very simple to work with also...I am waiting for my Hi Fi order which I hope comes very soon....

I got my little hair bow at Hot Topic..I love that store....I will also add a pic of my finger tattoos..I got one on each middle finger.  Turned out very cool....Have a great holiday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty look today! Love the bow :) And the tat is awesome! I'm so jealous! I only have one tattoo and my husband doesn't want me to get anymore :(

    ReplyDelete