BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, December 3, 2010

A few of my favs at the moment

Wow I have been missing for a while.  I need to get back into the swing of things....Need to concentrate and focus on the things I love...starting now!!!  So, here are a few things I have been using daily.  Absolutely love these items....Lets start!!!

First up Mac Reelers and Rockers....White Rabbit, Melt my heart, Carbon, Family Treasures, Gaelic Gold, Crown and Sceptre...I can't say anything but I love it.  These are colors that are classic for me.  I wear these daily and they look so great with red lips...This is a great palette to pick up.  Colors you can use daily...

Next is Victoria's secret Spellbound Palette...This one is great too.  Beautiful colors that last all day...You can go neutral or really drama it up.  The liner is too dry I think so I use it but darken it up with a shadow. This one I use daily also....

Then I needed mascara.  I usually use Dior but need to watch my money and Dior is around 30.00 a tube...ouch..So I picked up Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash...This is great.  Really black and doesn't clump.  I can keep building and no fall out or flaking and clump free...Great product.

Lastly...I am always looking for a red lip color.  I seem to like a gloss better than a lipstick.  I have read some blogs or tweets about Mac Russian Red...saying that anyone can wear this red and it is so true.  This is an amazing red.  I absolutely love this.  I got it in the lipglass.....love love love....hot hot hot.....

So, these are items I have been using on a daily basis....Great products....Does anyone else have any favorites right now...Lets hear!!!!



Used Reelers and Rockers and Russian Red in this picture....

2 comments:

  1. Que coisa mais linda essa paleta Mac Reelers and Rockers!!
    Sua pele está muito bonita. Que corretivo você usa?

    What a beautiful thing that paletteMac Reelers and Rockers!!
    Her skin is very beautiful. Which concealer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red lips! Very pretty with silver, shimmery eye!

    ReplyDelete