Well I said that I was getting a tattoo and I did it....My friend and I had such a blast..I haven't laughed that much in a long time...I wanted to get a cross. I think they look so cool. We went to a shop about a half an hour away in a small town....Then headed to a small bar for dinner and few drinks...fun fun time...She got eagles wings on the back of her neck in memory of her first husband who passed away a long time ago. So, very cool...Obviously I let her go first....I told her to get ready to make lots of friends cause I tend to attract some real treats....So while I was waiting this guy came in. I thought he looked homeless but apparently he wasn't. We had a lot of snow yesterday so I wore my fancy guess snow boots that have patchwork design on them. This guy told me he thought my boots were sweet and asked if they had chrome on them...I don't think so...just material...he was loving them...I probably could of sold them to him....weirdo....any way the night was fun....looking forward to doing it again sometime...so here a couple pics. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you and your friend had an awesome time! Love the tattoo! Very beautiful design and coloring!
ReplyDeleteWow it looks great!! I'm glad you had a great time :)
ReplyDelete♥