BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My oxygen weight routine

Logging my workouts has made it so much easier to keep track of what part of my body and how often I have been working on that specific area.  As of right now I have been alternating between arms and a whole body cardio blast.  I do get cardio in at night when I walk otherwise I ride about 7 miles on my recumbent bike.   Using Oxygen magazine has been a huge blessing.  Detailed workout segments make it so easy for me who likes to work out at home.  I will be starting with a trainer when school starts.  Right now it is impossible to find the time.  Here is what I did yesterday....I did the Beach Body segment which works the whole body...cardio, core, arms etc.  Today I did the tricep bicep segment which I turned into a superset.  This one I just love....I have very strong arms and legs...My legs used to build so big when I was in high school from running track and lifting jeans were hard to wear.  I was a great sprinter.  Wish I still was....oh aging is so fun...I feel right now after learning how to eat and taking care of myself I am in the best shape of my life and I am very proud of myself for working this hard at it.....A multi vitamin daily and a protein fiber drink is a must for me also...So any way....That is what I do...What is every one else doing to keep in shape?  This kinda shows how well my arms and shoulders are building......Also my favorite music is Chris Brown....he keeps me moving when I don't want to.......


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm so proud of you for finding a routine that works! I bet it is going to be fun to work out with a personal trainer. Some day I would love to get back into working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peachy...Thanks...It was hard to get into but now it is an addiction. I feel so crappy when I don't get a workout in. A trainer is going to be intimidating some. Believe it or not I am a little shy so having a hot trainer is going to be hard but the benefits will be worth it...

    ReplyDelete