BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More of the Mad Tea Party






I did a really pretty green look with more colors from the Mad Tea Party collection from Fyrinnae..

Color Descriptions as follows:
Velociraptor- (not from tea party collection) Shimmery yellow chartreuse with a golden sheen  
We're all Mad here -Luscious, sparkling chartreuse!
Nonsense -Crisp lime, nearly-matte

So I had read in an article yesterday to start with the eyes and do your foundation last....That way if there are fixes and cleaning up you won't ruin your foundation...I have to say that I really liked the application order...It seemed weird at first but in the end I liked it....I usually do my face first so it was hard to change....

First I used an eyeshadow base......I then applied with a brush so smooth one of NYXS Jumbo pencils in yellow just to crease.......
Inner corner is Velociraptor
Middle of lid is We're All Mad Here
Outer corner of lid is Nonsense
I lightly blended so the didn't seem seamed
Crease is the dark brown color from Too Faced Lovey Dovey duo and blended that lightly
Highlight is the light brown from the Lovey Dovey duo
I lined top lash line with a little black liner
Bottom lash line is lined in the same order and same colors as lid application and I also used the yellow for a base for bottom lash line
I used NYX'S jumbo pencil in Milk for bottom water line.
A couple of coats of Revlons black mascara.

Foundation is Mac Studio Fix in NW 25
Aromaleigh No. 6 concealer
Facefront Helium finishing powder
Mac blush in PeacheKeen and also Mac Blush in Sweetness
Lips a little balm and then YSL Rouge Pur #22 lipstick

I saw this look (not exact look on a youtube video and so loved it) mizzchievouz.blogspot.com
Greens are so appealing to me...They have been for a while now....I hope you like my take of this look...Do you use greens?

4 comments:

  1. I like the greens!
    I also really your blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Phyrra!!!! Thank you so much on the comments...I have a really hard time finding blush that looks really good...This seemed to work out!!!!

    ReplyDelete