Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Enjoying time home!!!
I really haven't been doing too much with my blog lately but I have been using my holiday colors from Stardust and Hi Fi....Two of my favorites right now.....I really have just been enjoying my time at home with my children. Sometimes it is frustrating because I can't get anything done but not having to run a million different places is so peaceful to me. We had a nice snow today so we spent a couple hours playing in the snow which I really haven't done in years and it was fun...Baked fudge and cookies and getting ready for Christmas. The weather is going to take a bad turn and we are going to get ice and rain which I hope won't affect travels or we won't have any company...We still intend on enjoying the holiday...I will be sad to miss Christmas Eve Service at church but I know where my heart belongs. I so enjoy Christmas music. Not traditional Christmas but Christian Christmas music...It really reminds you of the meaning of Christmas and just puts my heart and soul back into place. I have just been so angry lately and right now I am feeling a little more at peace...I heard this beautiful song on my Christian music station and it just sends my heart soaring....I found a clip on you tube...Listen and enjoy....I hope every one enjoys their time with their loved ones this holiday season...Love to you all.....Krista
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment