BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Krista's Blue



I just couldn't wait to wear my blue today...Over at Stardust Color you can put in a product request and Jenna was kind enough to help me mix up a great blue color. I am so excited about this....I also received my free prizes from the two contests she had. Here is what I wore today

Eyes
UDPP
Lid blended past crease Krista's Blue
Crease Polar Rose
Highlight Snow
Went back over brow bone with Toast at Midnight
Lined top lash line with UD Zero liner
Bottom I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and I applied over that Polar Rose on the outer line and Toast at Midnight inner
UD mascara

Face
Dusted face with Winter's Kiss
Used Mac Studio Fix powder foundation
Cheeks Petal
Clear Photo Finishing powder

Lips
Aromaleigh Shortcake
Victorias Secret Cherry Bomb lipgloss

I am very happy with these products. I have so much makeup but for me the Stardust works best for me. I find it so easy to blend and all the colors go so well together. I just love the products. I have been getting them quickly too....How about anyone else. Have you been Stardusting lately?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, very deep, shimmery, pretty blue! How nice Krista's Blue!

    ReplyDelete