Oh how I love Pixie Breath so I thought I would use it in my holiday look today...I hope you like!
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
Stardust Pixie Breath
Crease Stardust Hearthstone
Outer vee and blended into crease Stardust Northern Dream
Highlight Stardust Cashmere Mittens
Lined top lash line with Urban Decay Underground and smudged
On top of that I applied Stardust Midnight Candle dry
Lower lash line UDPP
Outer lashline Hearthstone
Inner Cashmere Mittens
Went under that with Cashmere Mittens and blended
Rimmel Mascara
Face:
First I swept Stardust Winters Kiss on moisturized skin. This is a staple in my routine now. I love the effect it gives my skin so I use it daily...May need some more...
Clinique Foundation
Stardust Blush in Petal
A little more Winters Kiss
Finished with Stardust Photo Finish Powder in Clear
Lips:
Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Merlot
Victoria's Secret lip gloss in Bananas
Woolah...Love this look...
Have you tried Victoria's Secret lip glosses? I love them. The bananas has a nice sparkle to it...I use it with all my lip colors....
I am not sure if we are doing much tonight due to the weather here but I still needed to have my makeup done....I have fun doing it...I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve!!!

What a gorgeous FOTD! I should get Pixie Breath, too.
ReplyDeleteWe have already opened all our presents, tomorrow I'm just going to SLEEP.... Well, and eat ;D
Beautiful!! I love Winter's Kiss as well (haha I wear it every day now!). Sooo pretty! I haven't tried VS's glosses yet...I'm so cheap x.x I hope you had a great Christmas, doll!
ReplyDelete