Trying something different today. I have been so far behind on watching my youtube tutorials and the first one I read I wanted to do. This look was inspired by vintageortacky. To see her look please visit the link. I used mostly the same products she had but what I didn't have I used Stardust and it worked out so beautiful. I didn't use any products wet. These were all applied dry. I hope you enjoy. I am so proud of this. The application turned out so well. I am inspired to keep practicing now...
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Stardust Krista's Blue
Crease Urban Decay Flash from the Show Pony Palette
Back over crease and into the vee with MUFE no. 92. Matte purple like you have never seen. It is very difficult to blend but using it on top of another color makes it work really nice.
Outer vee Mac Stately Black from the Hello Kitty Too Dolly collection
Inner corner of eye into lid Urban Decay Pain Killer from the Show Pony Collection
Highlight I used MUFE no. 3 matte whitish color to soften the edges
I then took Stardust Snow which is a matte white and I so love and did the inner eye up to brow and then lightly dusted the lid with it.
Top lash line I used Urban Decay Zero liner
Bottom lash line I used Urban Decay Ransom liner
I took MUFE 92 outer corner, then applied pain killer and blended. I then used MUFE No. 3 to soften and blend the colors.
Rimmel black brown mascara
I did do something I don't normally do and I did my bottom waterline with Urban Decay Zero liner. Very rare for me...
Face:
Clinique sunscreen
Clinique liquid foundation
Stardust blush in Petal
Stardust clear Photo finish powder
Lips:
Mary Kay Whipped Berries lipstick
This was a lot of work but good practice. I didn't need to use my blue color wet because Krista's Blue is so vibrant that it doesn't need any help at all. This was a great inspiration for me to get out all the products I own and don't use. I am a full blown Stardust lover now and that is all I use daily. Stardust products go beautifully with traditional makeup and that makes me love it even more.. All in all this was quite fun...

Once again I must say that you look fabulous in blues :D WOW!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi Nea and thanks so much!!
ReplyDeleteHey there Phyrra!! Thanks you and I so love your new hair cut with the bangs...Awesome!!
Really nice job, it's very pretty!:)
ReplyDelete