Well yesterday my other Stardust order came which my stuff has been coming rather quickly and that is fantastic. I really love blue shadows...Jenna sent me some blue samples and I am in love with Downtown Blue....This is a vibrant smoky sparkly color....Wow!!! Here is how I used it.
Eyes
UDPP
Lid Stardust Downtown Blue
Crease Stardust Northern Dream
Highlight Stardust Snow
Under brow bone and inner eye Stardust Silken Moon
Black liner on top lid with Stardust Midnight Blizzard over it
Bottom lash line outer half Midnight Blizzard and inner Silken Moon
Black Mascara
Face
Clinique Foundation
Blush Stardust Petal
Stardust Photo Finish clear finishing powder
Lips
Aromaleigh Shortcake
I love love this blue. Every color I put together just blends so nicely and evenly. I really am becoming attached to the blushes I have been trying. I normally don't have a love but Pink Sugar and Petal are amazing colors.
The finishing powder gave me a wonderful finish without looking white. My Mac finishing powder makes me look white on camera and that is not appealing....I am going to be getting in some kind of trouble here. I have to start my list. So what do you think about this Downtown Blue?
I have some other ideas on what to pair this with too...I think it would look amazing with silver...That I will try next....Have a great day and what have you used from Stardust lately?

Krista: You really look stunning with blue! WOW :D Maybe I should try my blue Stardust pigments too :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! I love Downtown Blue paired with Northern Dream, it looks perfect! Silver would look gorgeous with it, I also think a burgandy or warm purple would too!
ReplyDeleteI love Stardust! I'm so excited to have found it, I've had mad love for everything I've tried, especially the luminizers! I can't say enough good things XD
Hi Nea.....Thank you so much...I was floored when I applied that color and yes you should definately give the blues a try..With your eyes you will look amazing...
ReplyDeleteHey Lisa Kate...Thanks so much and yes I agree with your color choices. I was thinking a purple too....I really do love Stardust and I am glad you ladies brought Jenna to my attention. I have been having a blast and her products are amazing...
Holy crap! Downtown blue is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHi Phyrra....I so agree. This color would look fabulous on you for sure...I know you could use this color in a amazing combo...
ReplyDeleteYou know how I love blues, I really need to try this one. It looks stunning!
ReplyDeleteThe blue looks gorgeous on you! I'll definitely have to remember to try it sometime.
ReplyDeleteHi Lyndsey and Madeleine, you will definately need this color. It is amazing...
ReplyDelete