I am trying to be better with my blog so I am posting another look today....I have been having a little more time so I figured I would get some out. I used Hi Fi again today...It has just been wearing so well and the looks I have been doing with this brand have been just lovely. I hope you are enjoying them.....
Eyes
Hi Fi High Impact Shadow Fix
Lid Land Serene
over that I applied Pale Jewel
Crease In Bloom
Outer lid and blended into crease Fallen Angels
For highlighting and blending I used Fyrinnae Nijro love that color
I lined top and bottom with LaSplash Teal Mania liquid liner
Inner corner of bottom lash line I used Nijiro
Mac black mascara
Face
Mac studio fix powder foundation
Mac concealer under the eyes
Cheeks Dior harmonie blush
Lips
Illamasaqua lipstick in phropesy
Mac glimmerglass in Blackware
I love it!!! I am still waiting for my hi fi order with lip colors and evil shades lip colors....Can't wait to get them...Tommorrow I am suppose to get my hair highlighted with purple and teal...Lets hope all goes well. Enjoy your new years day!!!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Krista, the makeup looks lovely! I really like that teal eyeliner <3
ReplyDeleteThanks Nea....I don't normally wear teal or liquid eye liner but I tried it and I am really liking it. The teal seems to bring out the lighter colors.
ReplyDelete