Ok...the other day I did a nice look using Aromaleigh's Rock Bottom...Love that color...This was a couple days ago and I don't know what I used exactly so I will wing this..I liked the pictures and didn't want to waste them so here goes my guess...
Eyes:
UDPP
Lid brown gel liner
Aromaleigh Rock Bottom on lid
I know I mixed Holy Grail and Alchemy together for the highlight
Crease not sure....blank mind
Lined with black liner and went over with Rock Bottom
Black out mascara
Flirt lashes
Face:
Meow Foundation and Finishing powder
Meow Illuminate blush
Lips something neutral
I really like the lashes in this picture..Sorry I lost my marbles but I wanted to show you the lashes and rock bottom....I put the products away before I did this post....Have fun looking anyway....The crease may be a Meow Halloween color I believe...

I like the smoked out crease with this. Fun!
ReplyDeletenice nice! Rockbottom was one of my first AL shades and still one of my favorites :)
ReplyDeleteSmokey eyes look great on you!
ReplyDelete