BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 9, 2009

Its been awhile!!!!




I want to start off saying Hello to everyone. I haven't posted in awhile. With school starting and house work and lunches and etc. being a mom is over ruling my fun time. Makeup is still my love and fun but I haven't had time to post a look. I have gotten so many new things. Some are good and others not really. All my mineral items I have gotten have been a big hooray....more traditional not good enough...Can you believe it. I have so many new shades from Miss K's Les Papillons collection to try but with Halloween coming I dived right into the Halloween collections that came out. I used a few from Meow today...So lets get to it!!!! P.S. I had only 3 colors in mind to work with and I progressed into a whole lot more....

Eyes:
UDPP
Lid Aromaleigh Dormant Dream from the Les Papillons
Crease 13 from Meow Friday the 13th collection
Outer corner of eye blended into crease Meow Asylum from the Halloween collection
To blend out the crease I used Meow's Cat Eyes in Bitchy
Went under brow bone with Aromaleigh Be Mine from the 2009 Valentine Collection
I went back over the brown bone and down to crease and corners of eyes with Glamour Doll Disco White
I lined my eyes top and bottom and even some of the bottom of the water line with UD 24/7 Zero
Went over bottom line again with Meow's Necromancer and blended it out (from Halloween collection)
Dior Black out Mascara
I did a lot of blending

Face:
Meow Pampered Puss 2 Frisky Sphynx foundation
Blush Meow Lushblush in Liason
Finishing powder Meow Primp and Preen Top Cat Finishing Powder
I also used under eyes concealer from About Face

Lips:
Concealer
Mac Angel lipstick
A little bit of a pinkish lipgloss by NYC

This look is a lot of work. It turned out better than I thought. I wasn't sure I really liked it or not but the pictures really bring it to life. I love it. The eyes are darker than usually for me.

I so want to use mineral foundation. I tried meow again so we will see if I break out. Do you think this color looks good on me. I actually think it turned out pretty good....

I want to find the magical blending brush. I get tired of putting so much effort into the blending. Is there such a brush? If so please clue me in. I love using the cute fiber optic brush for eyes from Aromaleigh. That is really the brush I am always reaching for....I have been using it to blend to also....Has anyone else tried the Halloween colors. These are from this years collection. I have last years too from Meow and they are amazing and I do try to get them out as much as possible....Great product from Meow....

6 comments:

  1. So beutiful!

    Have you tried MAC 217 blending brush? I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, This is probably my favorite look that I've seen on you in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nea..thank you very much. I do have the Mac 217 which came in a set. I don't think I use it enough. I think I will give it another try tomorrow. Thank you for that suggestion.

    Thank you very much Phyrra....I would have to agree...These colors just really worked for me today and the foundation still looks really good color wise being it is the end of the day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dramatic eyes. I like it, and with the softer lippie the whole look really works well. I like Meow foundations, they do have several formulas to try. The color looks good on you.

    I have been using Essence of Beauty crease brush. It's a smallish pencil brush. I like the size and control that I get with it. It is small and a nice size for traveling. I picked up in a set at CVS. It was cheap enough to give it a try. I have a larger blending brush that I like to use for my highlightening under the brows or to apply a quick wash of color over one already applied that is too dark or too simmery for the look I was going for (if that makes any sense). I can't really use the Fiber optic brush for blending, I'll use it sometimes for a light wash of color.

    It's nice hearing from you again! I've been crazy busy too since school started. I still try to catch up on my blog reading though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyndsey....Thanks so much. I don't usually go so dramatic and I am really thinking on getting this foundation. I like it alot....I will have to check out the brush you suggested too...I love to try new things. I know I have been trying to catch up on reading too....Catch you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh my fave brush is the Fyrinnae crease brush. Seriously, I can do a whole eye with it and it blends everything sooo nicely! Glad to see you back!!

    ReplyDelete