BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, October 30, 2009

Mac Young Punk




Today's look was inspired by a blog post by A Brilliant Brunette. I wanted to see a different way to use Young Punk and I came across her idea. I did the basic concept but then went crazy adding more to it. So any way here is what I did...

Eyes:
UDPP
Nyx jumbo pencil in milk on inner half of lid and I used Black grease paint stick by Mac on the outer half and just blended them into the crease area.
On the inner half of lid I applied a pink color from my Harajukuhunnies Cherry Blossom Quadriset
On outer half I applied Mac's Young Punk.
I blended them a little into crease to smooth out.
I went back over the inner corner with Mac Stars n Rockets
Crease I used Mac Beauty Marked and blended
Highlight I used Mac Bisque and under brow bone Mac Dazzlelight
Then to add just a little more drama I used my new Nars Limited Editon Palette in Day and Night limited to Sephora
I used Night Breed in crease which is a sparkly black
Back over highlight I used Abyssina which is a matte flesh tone and a little of Fathom which is a pretty sparkly pink beige color. A very lovely set of colors and so easy to blend it is amazing....
I lined top and bottom with the grease paint stick.
Went over bottom lower lash line with Young Punk and the inner is Stars n Rockets over NyX milk pencil
Dior Black Out Mascara

Face:
Smashbox Primer
Mac Studiofix foundation
Mac On A Mission Blush
Meow Top Cat Finishing Powder

Lips:
Mac Night Violet lipstick
In middle of top and bottom of lips I applied Benefit lipstick in Lana

I hope I haven't overwhelmed but I just seem to keep adding as I go along....I really do think Young punk was a great addition to add to my Mac collection...I hope you enjoyed this look...Have a great night!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! It looks so cute on you! Young Punk is really pretty and this is a great way to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, this is gorgeous! You know i love purples. pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies..I am so glad you like this...I know how much you love purple Phyrra!!!

    ReplyDelete